Tidbits about ‘The Office’ show, cast, and staff for the week ending August 16.
- Blog update: Creed Thoughts — Library Slang.
- Article: An episode shot in Scranton? ‘Office’ is working on it.
- Article: as published in the recent Marie Claire magazine, here is Mindy Kaling’s feature, Living Alone is Hard.
- Article: Carell, Fey ready for ‘Date Night.’
- Article: there is a really cute article written by Rainn Wilson and his wife Holiday Reinhorn in the September issue of Glamour magazine, page 204. Rainn interviews Holiday about why she loves a geek!
- Article: Rainn Wilson appears in the latest issue of Business Week. Here is a short article and two photos (1 and 2).
- Spoilers: The Office Season 5 spoilers page has been updated this week. See the link in the sidebar over there, under “Notable Posts.” —–>
- Photos: here are photos of Melora Hardin and cast backstage at ‘Les Misérables in Concert’ last week.
- Video: Ed Helms and crew at last week’s Daily Show/Colbert Report Improv Jam.
- Auction: bid on Angela Kinsey’s Isabella Oliver Satin Bow Dress at Clothes Off Our Back.
- Upcoming event: Jenna Fischer will host Kitten Rescue’s 10th Anniversary Celebration and Fundraiser The Fur Ball at the Skirball on September 14 in Los Angeles. Tickets are $100.
- A request to Tallyheads: please email me if you see information on the various special packages of The Office Season 4 DVD, traditionally offered by Target, Best Buy, and Circuit City! (Here is last year’s Buying Guide.) We’re getting to that time of year …
Events this week
- Tonight, Aug. 16: Brent Forrester appears in ‘Big News,’ iO West, Los Angeles. Buy tickets here.
- Tue, Aug. 19: Rainn Wilson on the radio show Loveline.
- Fri, Aug. 22: Rainn Wilson hosts opening night of the Feel Good Film Festival.
- Sat, Aug. 23: Craig Robinson at Wild 94.9 Comedy Jam, Mountain View, CA.
For a complete list of events, subscribe to the OfficeTally Calendar.
Tipsters: Joy, Kristina, Valerie, Kelly, Paul, fishosaurus
P.S. A reminder that OfficeTally prefers not to post news or comments related to personal issues or gossip about The Office cast and staff. Thanks!