Hi! I’m Jennie Tan (aka tanster). Welcome to OfficeTally, my blog about NBC’s Emmy-winning comedy, “The Office.”
OfficeTally is your one-stop news source for all things Office. That’s what she said.
- Start date: February 4, 2006
- Number of posts: over 3,300
- Number of comments: over 141,000
- Total page views: over 76 million
- How often updated: nearly every day during the active TV season
- Number of Twitter followers: over 26,000
- Check out the OfficeTally Exclusives archive.
OfficeTally in the news
- March 4, 2006: an interview with TechNow! TV
- April 5, 2007: an interview with Remote Access
- May 2, 2007: I’m quoted in The Onion
- Sept. 27, 2007: Palo Alto woman’s site pivotal in success of ‘The Office’, San Jose Mercury News
- Oct. 2, 2007: Writer’s reply turns into ‘Office’ obsession, Contra Costa Times
- Apr. 3, 2008: behind the scenes of the April Fool’s joke, Remote Access
- May 20, 2008: OfficeTally appears on bloggers panel at Paley Center, New York.
- Oct. 14, 2008: OfficeTally moderates a Paley Center discussion with The Office writers.
- On March 19, 2013, OfficeTally posted a petition to support The Office Executive Producer Greg Daniel’s desire to supersize the series finale beyond one hour. By May 2, the petition had collected over 20,000 signatures. On May 7, NBC announced that the series finale would be extended an extra 15 minutes, moving ‘Hannibal’ into a 45-minute slot at 10:15-11pm. TV Guide | E! Online | Huffington Post | Newsday
- May 2, 2013: Blog What You Know, OfficeTally interview, Scranton Electric City
- May 4, 2013: Michael Scott crashes Office party, Scranton Times-Tribune
- May 8, 2013: That’s a wrap, Scranton, Wilkes-Barre Times Leader
- May, 12, 2013: The Office’ ends a triumphant run, New York Newsday
Other OfficeTally mentions
- I’m mentioned on The Office Season 2 DVD (disc 4, Casino Night commentary, around 7:30)
- Kate Flannery, Bobby Ray Shafer, and Brian Baumgartner mention OfficeTally
- Brian Baumgartner sweeps me off my feet at The Office Convention
- Jenna Fischer gives a shout-out to OfficeTally live on MSNBC
- OfficeTally’s Office Quiz at Parade Magazine
- I’m mentioned on The Office Season 4 DVD (‘Did I Stutter?’ commentary, around 8:45)
- Check out my annual set visit reports (2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007)
- I make a cameo appearance in The Office Season 5 finale and 100th episode, ‘Company Picnic’
- I’m mentioned on The Office Season 5 DVD (‘Company Picnic’ commentary) and Andy Buckley says my name during a ‘Company Picnic’ deleted scene
- I’m mentioned on The Office Season 6 DVD (‘Happy Hour’ commentary)
- OfficeTally is named one of Entertainment Weekly’s 25 Essential Fansites!