I am a nerd girl who loves computer bags. Here are my notes and some photos of the Dunder Mifflin Messenger Bag, perfect for a day’s blog outing. You know, if you do that sort of thing. ;)
Link: Buy the Dunder Mifflin Messenger Bag
More photos and details after the jump.
- Length = 15 inches long
- Height = 12 inches high
- Depth = Around 5 inches deep
- Weight = Around 1 pound
- Color: black with gray accents
- According to the official description, “made of durable nylon.” The gray stripes look to be made of some reflective material, but I’m not sure.
- On one side of the bag, a mesh side pocket for water bottle or commuter mug. Can be used as storage and zipped completely closed.
- On the other side of the bag, a zippered MP3 player pocket with headphone port.
- The top of the flap has a generous 11-inch zippered pocket.
- You can access the two side pockets and flap’s zippered pocket with the flap snapped shut.
- Open the flap to access three pen/pencil holders, an open mesh pocket (4-3/4 inches wide by 4 inches tall), and a covered zippered pocket (7-1/2-inches wide by 5-1/2 inches tall).
- Has both a briefcase handle and adjustable shoulder strap.