Of course, Justice Beaver is in reference to last night’s episode of The Office episode Todd Packer, when Jim explains a prank he’d like to pull on Packer.
Jim: Call Froggy 101, say that we’re the tour manager for Justin Bieber and we’re giving away free tickets. We give them a number to call for the tickets, and it’s his number.
Dwight: Who is Justice Beaver?
Jim: It’s a crime fighting beaver.
The Twitterverse blew up last night over this crime-fighting rodent (especially among Justin Bieber fans), and “Justice Beaver” is still a trending topic today. Here are some of the tweets I’ve seen.
- What the hell is Justice Beaver?
- Justice Beaver was Theodore”Beaver”Cleaver’s (Jerry Mathers) spin off private detective cold war drama. Sadly it only lasted one season.
- okay who is this justice beaver is its a super hero or a beaver with justice lol who knows lol xox
- Justice Beaver? WHY would that be trending?! just WHY!?
- Justice Beaver is the just appointed animal member of the Supreme Court. His speciality is habeus cypress.
- Justice Beaver sounds like another way of saying the make-up sex your girl gives you after she does something wrong.
What are your favorite Justice Beaver tweets?