If you attended the Office Convention, here is your chance to give feedback to the organizers on what you liked and didn’t like about the weekend.
Here are some questions to get you started.
- What could make the registration process smoother?
- What could make the autograph signing sessions better?
- A few events had to be relocated because of rain. How did you think that was handled? How could it have been improved?
- What was your favorite event? What was your least favorite event and why?
- In the case of another convention, which events should be repeated? Which events should be skipped and why?
- What did you think about the printed convention program? What could make it more useful?
- And for my own selfish reasons, what did you think of the Bloggers’ Breakfast? What would you have liked to see during this event? — more speaking from cast bloggers? A geekier, more technical presentation about how blogs are created and run? A tour of the different Office fansites? More 1:1 mingling with the bloggers? Other ideas?
Be honest, be specific, and be polite. Thanks!