The quote randomizer is that thing you see at the top right corner of this page. It normally shows random quotes from the current episode.
During these long few months of summer, while we anxiously wait for Season 5 to start, I thought it would be fun to bring back the OfficeTally Tagline Contest. Let’s get the quote randomizer plumped up with your clever sayings!
Submit a tagline and you may win an Office goodie … see rules after the jump!
- Submit a tagline by adding a comment to this post.
- Taglines must be, at most, 60 characters. Characters include letters, numbers, spaces, punctuation marks, everything.
- The tagline must be about OfficeTally. You can think of a tagline this way: if the word “OfficeTally” were on the front of a t-shirt, what would it say on the back?
- One entry per person.
- You must provide a valid email address and live in the U.S.
Examples of taglines
- Devoted to The Office.
- That’s what she said.
- All Office, all the time.
- Sat. June 14, 11pm PT: Deadline to submit entries.
- Sun. June 15: Selected entries start appearing live!
- Tue. June 17: Prizewinners announced.
So go to it! Be witty. Be pithy. Be one with the quote randomizer.