Here’s what The Office submitted for the 2013 Emmy ballot.
Outstanding Comedy Series
- The Office
Outstanding Casting for a Comedy Series
- The Office
Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series
- A.A.R.M. David Rogers
- Customer Loyalty. Kelly Cantley
- Finale. Ken Kwapis
- Moving On. Jon Favreau
- New Guys. Greg Daniels
- The Boat. John Krasinski
- The Whale. Rodman Flender
- Work Bus. Bryan Cranston
Outstanding Single Camera Picture Editing for a Comedy Series
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series
- Leslie David Baker
- Brian Baumgartner
- Creed Bratton
- Clark Duke
- Ed Helms
- John Krasinski
- Jake Lacy
- Paul Lieberstein
- Oscar Nuñez
- Craig Robinson
- Rainn Wilson
Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series
- Jenna Fischer
- Kate Flannery
- Ellie Kemper
- Angela Kinsey
- Phyllis Smith
- Catherine Tate
Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series
- Bob Odenkirk (“Mark”). Bob Odenkirk portrays Mark, a boss at a real estate firm in Philadelphia. While Pam interviews for a job, she can’t help but notice that his behavior and personality are reminiscent of Michael Scott.
- Roseanne Bar (“Carla Fern”). Roseanne Barr portrays Carla Fern, a Scranton-based talent agent. After taking on Andy as a client, Fern accompanies him to the set of his first gig to ensure he gets the full “star” treatment.
- Melora Hardin (“Jan Levenson”). Melora Hardin returns as Jan. After taking over the Scranton White Pages, Jan shows she’s as unbalanced as ever by luring Dunder Mifflin in as a potential supplier so she can take revenge on David Wallace.
Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series
Outstanding Special Class Programs
Outstanding Hairstyling for a Single-Camera Series
- Lice. Kim M. Ferry, Department Head Hairstylist; Debbie Pierce, Key Hairstylist; Sharon Perry, Hairstylist; Brooke “Roxxi Dott” Japhet, Hairstylist. Technical description: Meredith has to shave her head on camera. Human hair bundles were used to fall around her with razor custom rigged NOT to cut and partial bald cap and human hair lace pieces handmade to create bald ‘strip’. A full lace wig used to create before and after looks. Mayo look on entire cast created by hair team and hair sculptures designed as two cast members play with their mayo look on camera.
Nominations will be announced July 18; the show airs on CBS September 22.