Credit: Matt Collins
Back by demand, here are the details of The Office Peeps Contest, 2010 edition!
Your task: depict a Season 6 scene from ‘The Office’ using Peeps, for a chance to win an Amazon.com gift certificate! (Here are last year’s finalists, for a little inspiration.)
UPDATE: contest is now closed. Finalists (and poll) will be posted on Thursday!
How to submit an entry
- Go buy some Peeps.
- Depict a scene from ‘The Office’ using Peeps.
- Take a photo of your scene, and upload it to any photo sharing site.
- Add a comment to this post with:
– The Office episode name and scene depicted
– a link to your Office Peeps photo
– any details you would like to highlight
- Include a valid email address in the Email field of your comment.
You’ll see a [from tanster: received] note in the comment when your entry has been officially received; please allow 48 hours for this to happen. All entries will be hidden until finalists are announced.
- Use scenes from Season 6 broadcast episodes only (no webisodes, no deleted scenes, etc).
- Characters must be made of actual whole Peeps.
- You may add clothing, backgrounds, and props only if they are part of the original scene.
- Do not add captions, labels, voice bubbles, etc. to the scene or photo.
- Don’t enhance the photo with special effects, Photoshop, etc.
- Submit only ONE photo. Keep in mind that if your entry is chosen as a finalist, I will resize your photo to 450 pixels wide to post here at OfficeTally.
- One entry per person.
- Violation of the rules will disqualify your entry from winning prizes.
- Grand prize: $30 Amazon.com gift certificate
- 2nd place prize: $15 Amazon.com gift certificate
- 3rd place prize: $10 Amazon.com gift certificate
Because prizes will be sent via email and there are no physical shipping fees involved, this contest is open to international entries!
Prizes will be awarded only if there are at least 20 entries submitted.
- I will pick 20 finalists.
- The finalists will then be entered in a fan poll.
- Tallyheads will vote for their favorite three entries.
- The top three vote-getters will receive prizes as listed above!
- Fri April 2: contest announced.
- Sat April 17, 11pm PT: deadline to submit entries.
- Thu April 22: finalists selected, poll posted here at OfficeTally.
- Wed April 28: poll closes.
- Thu April 29: winners announced!
- The rules, the prizes, and the schedule are all subject to change without notice. (Although I will do my best to not let that happen.)
- All decisions are final.
Need scene ideas? Check out LiveJournal Office icons, NBC.com photo archives, or Hulu.com for Season 6 video. Go forth and peepify!