What’s new at ‘The Office’ official website at NBC:
- Meredith’s Blog: Online Dating for the Modern Woman.
- Schrute-Space: Zoning Permits.
- Adventures with Angela: updated ‘Ask Angela.’
- Dunder Mifflin Scranton newsletter: new edition here; see previous issues here. To subscribe to future newsletters, fill out this form.
- Merchandise: last but not least, Jan has her own online candle store! Introducing Serenity by Jan.
Previously posted items after the jump.
- Caption contest: submit a caption for a brand new photo from next week’s Season 5 premiere episode!
- New look: check out The Office and don’t forget to click the Refresh button.
- Press release of upcoming features: ” … the site will include a new Meredith blog, Angela and Andy’s wedding planning micro-site, a Serenity by Jan micro-site, ongoing updates to fan favorite the Quotes game and Office trivia, weekly deleted scenes and the second installment of webisodes slated for November.” Source
- New blog: Meredith’s Sex and the Electric City. Warning, it’s a bit racy! I’m also told that Meredith’s blog has “episodic foreshadowing.” Hmmm, you mean spoilers?