This is a Wordle of OfficeTally’s July Archive page.
Oh man, this will be the biggest time-sucking distraction for y’all since … our sign contest. :)
I love words. I love pretty things. I’m no good at making pretty things. Then Tallyhead Joan tipped me off to Wordle. And now I’m addicted.
Do you want to give it a try? Contest details after the jump.
UPDATE: deadline has been changed to tonight, 7pm PT. (CONTEST NOW CLOSED)
How to enter
- Create a Wordle.
- Your Wordle must be related to ‘The Office,’ and the phrase ‘The Office’ must be the biggest phrase in your Wordle (like in the sample above).
- See the Wordle FAQ for hints on creating your Wordle.
- When you’re satisfied with how your Wordle looks, click the “Save to gallery” button at the bottom of the Wordle creation page.
- Add a comment to this post with a link to your Wordle. Only links to the Wordle Gallery will be accepted. Example: http://wordle.net/gallery/wrdl/118257/OfficeTally
- One Wordle entry per person.
- Please include a valid email address.
- Sorry, U.S. residents only!
- I will choose my favorite ten entries and enter them in a poll, which you will vote on!
- The top three vote-getters will each receive an Office Laptop Skin.
- Prizes graciously provided by the makers of the laptop skins, Gamer Graffix.
- Submit your entry by
Tuesday, August 26, 11pm PT.today, August 22, 7pm PT. (Sorry, changing the deadline. I didn’t anticipate so many entries so quickly!)