“Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.” — Jim as Dwight, ‘Product Recall’
This, my fellow Office fanatics, is what I hereby dub a Dunder-ku — an offbeat version of its namesake — the haiku.
A Dunder-ku consists of four words, three of which must alliterate (start with the same letter).
The goal of this contest is to come up with your own Dunder-ku, describing any character on The Office.
How to enter
- Create a Dunder-ku according to the requirements above.
- Add your Dunder-ku in a comment to this post.
- One Dunder-ku entry per person.
- Spelling and punctuation count!
- Please include a valid email address.
- U.S. residents only, please.
- Pushed around Pam-puppy. (Toby)
- Hysterical. High maintenance. Hussy. (Jan)
- Ryan’s dumpster-diving ditz. (Kelly)
- Submit entries by Saturday, July 14th, 11pm PT.
- I will choose my favorite 20 entries. You will get to vote on your favorite. The top three vote-getters will win a prize!
- Prizes will be awarded waterfall style: the top vote-getter will get their choice of three prizes, the second-place vote-getter will get to choose from the remaining two prizes, and so on.
- Prize choices: Dunder Mifflin cap, This is Pam t-shirt (size L), and I Heart Jim t-shirt (size XL).
- Prizes graciously provided by the NBC Universal Office Store.