From Jenna Fischer’s MySpace blog, dated October 11, 2005:
Tonight’s episode is called The Fire. This is because someone starts a fire in the office and we all have to evacuate. I won’t say who started the fire – that’s a nice twist.
Some trivia about this episode:
- It was 100 degrees outside but we had to pretend it was 70. We pretended for 12 hours a day. It got most difficult around 3-4pm. You can’t really control sweat. Oh, and all the girls had to wear tights and panty hose. Yikes!
- This is actually the first episode we shot of the second season. We were all really excited to be back at work. We were very chatty and hung out as a group telling stories between scenes.
- A giant bug lived in the tree by where we are standing. It was NOT HAPPY that we were filming by his tree. It kept landing on Angela. It was seriously huge – like the size of a hummingbird. John entertained us all day by doing imitations of the bug carrying Angela away.
- Mateo the fireman was hot. The girls got all giggly whenever he would walk by. He was a real fireman.
- B.J. Novak wrote this episode. He also wrote: Diversity Day and Sexual Harassment.
Jenna Fischer (“Pam”) is special guest on TV Guide’s weekly podcast. She has so much fun chatting with the TV Guide crew, she stays for the rest of the podcast to talk about the other TV shows!
And you must listen to Jenna exclaim, “What a delicious boner!” Priceless.
Click here to download the audio clip. (Clip no longer available)
Tommy and Rumble of WNOR FM99 (Norfolk, VA) talk to Jenna Fischer (“Pam”).
Listen to the clip here.
Thanks to jillcet at LiveJournal for the tip!
From Jenna Fischer’s MySpace blog, dated September 14, 2005:
We are celebrating Halloween a little early here at Dunder-Mifflin. I filled the candy dish on my desk with Candy Corn and I can’t stop eating it. I’m actually starting to get a stomach ache. I need to stop. Oh, and it’s 9:30 in the morning.
This was Jenna’s last MySpace entry blogging as her character, Pam Beesly. After three entries blogging as her character, she switched to blogging as herself.
From Jenna Fischer’s MySpace blog, dated September 13, 2005:
Did I mention I work at a paper company?
I am doing our office supply order today. I always find it funny that I have to order paper. We order paper from ourselves. We send an order to corporate, it gets processed/approved, comes back to us and then they deliver it. From our own warehouse. Downstairs. It takes 2-3 days to get that order approved.
Once, we actually ran out of paper in the office and had to place a rush order. It still took an entire day. We weren’t allowed to just take some paper from downstairs. I think that is messed up. Seriously.
This was Jenna’s second MySpace entry, blogging as her character, Pam Beesly. After three entries blogging as her character, she switched to blogging as herself.
From Jenna Fischer’s MySpace blog, dated September 6, 2005:
Work has been crazy today. Pretty typical for the first day back after a holiday weekend. My boss is driving me crazy. Thankfully he has a meeting outside of the office later this week. Okay back to faxing!
This was Jenna’s very first MySpace entry, blogging as her character, Pam Beesly. After three entries blogging as her character, she switched to blogging as herself.
Her blog was filled with great trivia about The Office!