Notes from tanster
- I didn’t know that Steve would be appearing until probably two hours before the event. They did an amazing job of keeping it a secret. I talked to one of the party organizers, who also didn’t know until the evening before that Steve was coming.
- I watched almost the entire show from the dugout. It was amazing to see (and hear) the crowds.
- You fans so rock! Loving Trevor rapping Scrantonicity with Rainn Wilson and the awesome girl (didn’t catch her name!) who did The Scarn in her rockin’ yellow boots!
- It was also an absolute surprise that Jenna Fischer would introduce me on the field. I love you, Jenna.
- As the fireworks lit up the night sky, John Krasinski came over to me, gave me a big hug, and said, “Thank you, Jennie, for everything you’ve done for the show.” Man oh man, John, you made my evening.