Andy Buckley implied in a recent Watch With Kristin article that perhaps we have seen the last of former Dunder Mifflin CFO David Wallace.
And now that he’s declared his need to Suck It, Wallace’s fate is even more nebuloze than ever. Whether he’s lost his job or lost his mind, he must return!
To show your support, please create a SAVE WALLACE Icon for a chance to win The Office 2010 Wall Calendar!
Save Wallace Icons
Roll your mouse cursor over each icon to see the artist’s name.
How to contribute a Save Wallace Icon
- Create a 100×100 non-animated icon (jpg, gif, or png).
- The only requirement for the icon is that it must have the words SAVE WALLACE somewhere on it. Besides that, anything goes!
- Post a comment below with a link to your icon.
- Include a valid email address in the email field (will not be publicly visible).
- One icon per person.
- To be eligible to win a prize, U.S. only, please.
- I’ll add your icon to the collection above.
- By posting a link to your icon, you agree that it is free to share!
- Rules and deadlines subject to change without notice.
How to spread the word to Save Wallace
- Post a link to this page: https://www.officetally.com/save-wallace.
- Use any of the icons as your Twitter icon, Facebook icon, Google profile icon, etc.
Win a prize!
I’ll pick my favorite icons and include them in a poll. You’ll get to pick your top three favorites in that poll. The winners will receive The Office 2010 Wall Calendar!
Submit your icon by Sunday, February 21, 11pm PT.
Congratulations to jessica, priskiller, and cara — in a poll conducted February 23-28, your icons were chosen as fan favorites: