Monday, April 13
It’s been a long amazing day today on the set of ‘The Office,’ and I would love to go into it in my usual obsessive detail; unfortunately, I have to get up super early tomorrow morning on what will probably turn out to be a really long day as well.
I wanted to post a few notes about the Season 5 finale right now, with more notes and photos to come!
- The Season 5 finale is called ‘Company Picnic.’
- ‘Company Picnic’ includes all branches of Dunder Mifflin.
- ‘Company Picnic’ was written by executive producers Jen Celotta and Paul Lieberstein, and directed by Ken Kwapis.
- It is a 30-minute episode, NOT a one-hour episode.
- As mentioned previously, this is also The Office’s 100th episode.
- The show is shooting the picnic on location, and that’s where I’ll be the rest of the week!