When you post a comment at OfficeTally, you agree to the following comment policy.
All comments are initially held in a moderation queue.
Any portion of a comment may be DELETED OR MODIFIED WITHOUT NOTICE if:
- It’s bad English. Please use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Comments are deleted for this reason more than any other.
- It’s derogatory. Comments against someone’s race, religion, politics, sex, sexual orientation, etc. will not be tolerated.
- It’s a personal attack. Don’t type: “All you JAMmers suck.” Don’t diss other websites, chat rooms, etc.
- The only reason you’re commenting is to promote or sell something.
- It describes or encourages illegal activity.
- It’s off-topic.
- It discusses the personal and private lives of the show’s staff.
- It shouts or squees. Don’t say “JIM AND PAM MUST BE TOGETHER!” or “I want to see Jim without a shirt!!!!!! Yes!!!!!”
- It’s a spoiler. You can post spoilers in the spoiler post or any other post that has the orange spoiler tag. Otherwise, it will be deleted.
- You aren’t who you say you are. You are impersonating someone else, or posting under multiple identities.
- It’s more than 200 words.