New blogs this week
- John the prop guy’s MySpace blog: The Merger
- Jenna’s MySpace blog: JIM IS BACK!
- Kevin’s MySpace blog: Sin City
- Angela’s MySpace blog: Mindy and I
- Kate’s MySpace blog: The Lampshades in Vegas this week!!
- Bob Vance’s MySpace blog: Memo from Bob Vance
- Kate’s TV Guide blog: The Merger
Other notable items
- Check out the full version of “Lazy Scranton” and other related items in OfficeTally’s The Merger post.
- Shred various items in Staples’ MailMate shredder and read the funny notes that appear!
- John Krasinski makes a cameo appearance in Christopher Guest’s “For Your Consideration.” Here’s a video trailer (sorry, JK isn’t in it).
- Mandy Moore Attends School Of Comedy With ‘Office’ Star, Robin Williams.
- Vote for Steve Carell as VH1’s “Big Entertainer of the Year.”
- Steve Carell is currently shooting the film “Dan in Real Life” in Westerly, Connecticut.
- “… on last [week’s] episode of Las Vegas, they gave a shoutout to The Office. Around the 14 minute mark (with commercials), Mary Connell (Nikki Cox) walks up to Mike Cannon (James Lesure) on the casino floor and says, “Hey Mike, Dunder-Mifflin just booked another ballroom, so you might want to get some extra security guards.” Mike just responds with, “Thanks. Will do.””
- The newest addition to the OfficeTally Links Page is What’s the Scuttlebutt? — an excellent collection of Office audio clips.
- Looks like Melora Hardin (“Jan”) is on MySpace!
- Archived at OfficeTally: video of Jenna on 30 Even Scarier Movie Moments, and video of Kate’s appearance on The View from the Bay.
- Our gal pal GMMR had a chance to talk to John Krasinski this week. As in, talk to him. Like … on the phone! Read all about it here. Damn lucky girl!
- Lastly, there is NO Office this Thanksgiving week, followed by The Convict on Nov. 30, then another skipped week, followed by the hour-long Christmas Special on Dec. 14.