After taking a break from April Fools Day shenanigans last year, OfficeTally returned with an important announcement for 2010.
I wanted to announce that effective June 1st, OfficeTally will be joining the NBC Universal family.
I have been in discussions with NBC about this ever since going down to Los Angeles to picket with some of The Office writers. The deal was finalized late last week.
What does this mean for OfficeTally? — there will be a few changes to the site:
- The OfficeTally Chat Room will be integrating two other NBC Thursday night shows — namely, My Name Is Earl and 30 Rock.
- The Season 4 and Season 5 spoiler posts will no longer be updated as spoilers are against our parent company’s policy.
- The OfficeTally Calendar will no longer list cast appearances on ‘Letterman’ or other non-NBC vehicles.
- Consistent with other NBC.com content, comments about deleted scenes will be geo-filtered so that only U.S. Tallyheads can read them.
- Lastly, and even though this is something I’ve tried to avoid since OfficeTally started, ads will be incorporated into the OfficeTally page design.
There is a brief announcement about the OfficeTally acquisition at www.nbc.com/The_Office (scroll to the bottom of the page).
Thanks for your patience and support during this time! — Jennie
Update on the next page.