How to Install an iPhone ringtone (Mac)
- Click any of the iPhone links on the previous page.
- You’ll see a window like this one in Firefox. Click Save File to download the file.
- Open iTunes and choose File > Add to Library. Choose the file you just downloaded.
- In iTunes, you should see the ringtone you just added in the Ringtones section.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer. In the left pane, click your iPhone in the Devices section. Then click the Ringtones tab.
- Select the Sync Ringtones checkbox and make sure the ringtone you just added is selected in the Ringtones section.
- Click Apply to copy the ringtone to your iPhone.