The blooper reel never disappoints. It continues to be my very favorite part of the DVD package. Lots of good stuff in this one!
- Jenna drowns in egg salad.
- Steve is attacked by projectile peanuts.
- John almost gets knocked out.
- Something scary happens that has never been part of a blooper reel before.
- The tradition continues with John emitting a high-pitched squeal during the blooper reel. Last year, he did it during the ‘Dinner Party’ scene when Michael is adjusting the tiny little flatscreen TV on the wall. This year, it’s during Jim’s talking head with Dwight. It’s fantastic.
- When producers Jen Celotta and Paul Feig accidentally laugh off-camera, the cameraman instinctively whips around to focus on them, like they’re part of the documentary. It’s hilarious.
- Bedtime with Jim and Pam!
- Moving truck shenanigans with Amy, Steve, and Craig.
- Steve cracks up all by himself during a ‘Baby Shower’ scene. No one understands why until Steve explains.
- Mose needs his own blooper reel. That’s all I have to say about that.
- Some of the bloopers are related to scenes that never made it into the aired episodes. If you have the willpower (I didn’t), I recommend watching all the DVD deleted scenes first and then watch the blooper reel; it will make more sense then.
- The one bad thing about the blooper reel is that it is less than 15 minutes long — about 5 minutes shorter than last year’s. Boo!
Okay, that’s it. Are you excited to get your copy? — only eight days left! :)