Tidbits about ‘The Office’ show, cast, and staff for the week ending September 21.
- Article: Rainn Wilson: Emmy notices a classic sidekick.
- Article: Ed Helms on the highs (and lows) of being obnoxious.
- Article: Ricky Gervais Is Everyman.
- Article: Renaissance Man: Ricky Gervais.
- Article: Oscar Nunez climbing comedy’s corporate ladder.
- Movie news: Jenna Fischer’s next movie project?
- Video: Ricky Gervais’ favorite Emmy moment.
- Video: MySpace Fashion presents The Fit with Angela Kinsey.
- Fan video: every single “that’s what she said” uttered on ‘The Office.’
- Postscript: remember the Clothes Off Our Back auction of John Krasinski’s and Jenna Fischer’s jeans, as first reported by the Aug. 31 Weekend Tally? — here’s an update from COOB: “I thought you and other John Krasinski fans would like to know that John’s jeans went for $1,050 … there was a bidding war that occurred right before the closing, which was very exciting!”
Events this week
- Tonight: 60th Annual Emmy Awards, ABC.
- Tue, Sep. 23: John Krasinski on ‘Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.’
- Wed, Sep. 24: Melora Hardin at the NBC Experience Store, Rockefeller Plaza, NY.
- Wed, Sep. 24: Jenna Fischer on ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.’
- Thu, Sep. 25: ‘Weight Loss.’
- Sat, Sep. 27: Mindy Kaling at University of Illinois.
- Sat, Sep. 27: Rainn Wilson hosts Tahirih’s Eleventh Annual Fundraising Benefit, Arlington, VA.
For a complete list of events, subscribe to the OfficeTally Calendar.
Tipsters: Kenna, vanfan14, Sam, Denise, TobyFan, Zinie, Andrea M.