UPDATE: Angela has selected the winners! —
Hello OfficeTally folks! Thanks so much for all of your entries. They were awesome! It was hard for me to pick, especially with so many of you having babies pretty soon. I have chosen my four top favorites. Congratulations to Pamela Dean (18), Gary (74), Sarah Bee (80), and Rachel (286)!
Tanster will be forwarding your info to me, and the gift bags will be on their way. Thanks as always for your support of our show. It was fun to do this giveaway with you guys. Alright, I gotta go, I’m in a scene where of course I make Andy’s life miserable. Thanks! Angela
Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to all who submitted entries!
More details about the giveaway after the jump.
The Office’s Angela Kinsey gave birth to daughter Isabel back in May. Angela says: “I received so many amazing gifts for Isabel. More than I could ever use or need. I have made a few gift bags to give away to fans. They are filled with great baby products and I thought I’d throw in some signed ‘Office’ memorabilia.”
Describe what you think will happen with Angela, Dwight, and Andy this season.
- Submit your entry by adding a comment to this post.
- 20 words or less.
- One entry per person. If you post multiple entries, you will be disqualified.
- Provide a valid email address.
- U.S. entrants only.
- Rules and deadlines subject to change without notice.
- Angela says: “There are four gift bags total (two large canvas totes, a small canvas tote, and a diaper bag). The diaper bag is filled with stuff specifically for a new dad and is pretty gender neutral, but the other three bags are VERY baby girl-centric, and include lots of pink clothes, blankets, bows, etc.! We are also including “Office” related items, signed by the cast, in each bag.”
- Angela will pick her four favorite entries — these winners will receive the gift bags!
Angela holding one of the gift bags outside her trailer.
Deadline to submit your entry
Submit your entry by Sunday, October 26th, 11pm PT.
We’ll announce Angela’s goodie bag recipients on Thursday, October 30th!
Thank you for the adorable banner, Matt Collins!