Note: There was a glitch in the way entries were validated in the previous post, so we are starting over here. Sorry for the inconvenience!
How to play
Add a comment to this post with the following items:
- The name of a real person, dead or alive, spoken on The Office
- The title of the episode in which this person is mentioned
- Enter one name only, in one comment only.
- Don’t add an entry that has already been added in a previous comment.
- Only real people count; not TV or movie characters, etc.
- Only people mentioned in broadcast episodes count; not deleted scenes, webisodes, etc.
- If a person is mentioned in more than one episode, each instance counts as a valid entry.
- You must enter a valid email address with your comment.
- All invalid (incomplete, misspelled, duplicate, multiple, unverifiable, off-topic, etc.) entries will be disqualified. Read previous comments carefully before you enter yours!
- This contest is open to U.S. contestants only.
Feel free to copy and paste this sample text and customize it for your own entry.
Person: Doris Roberts
Episode: Hot Girl
One valid entry will be randomly selected to win a brand new Dwight Schrute Bobblehead! (Courtesy NBC)
You have until Wednesday, Sept. 20, 11pm PT to add your entry.