Update: I’m extending the deadline one day to this Sunday, July 27 11pm PT. Because I’m not sure I’ll be near a computer Saturday night. Just a feelin’. :)
There have been some absolutely amazing designs submitted so far — check out the comments below for the links. Keep ’em coming!
Create an iPhone wallpaper of The Office
Prize: a 2009 Office Wall Calendar!
How to enter
- Create an iPhone wallpaper (320 pixels wide by 480 pixels tall, jpg format).
- Must be about ‘The Office.’
- Do not include any promotional text, URLs, etc.
- Add a comment to this post with a link to your wallpaper (you must host your own entry). A direct link to a single image only, please.
- One wallpaper entry per person.
- Please include a valid email address.
- Sorry, U.S. residents only!
- I will choose my favorite ten entries and enter them in a poll, which you will vote on!
- The top three vote-getters will receive their choice of the ‘The Office’ 2009 16-Month DVD Wall Calendar, the ‘The Office’ 2009 16-Month Mini Wall Calendar, or the ‘The Office’ 2009 16-Month Wall Calendar.
- Prizes graciously provided by the makers of the calendars, Trends International. (To buy these calendars, check out this post.)
- Submit your entry by
July 26th, 11pm PTSunday, July 27th, 11pm PT.
Even if you don’t own an iPhone, if you love to tinker with Photoshop and programs like that, I hope you’ll consider entering! :)
Click the next page for an example.