After several schedule changes, it looks like we’ll only get to watch one Office episode tonight — Sexual Harassment. (A rerun of the Will and Grace series finale airs at 8pm, followed by My Name is Earl and The Office.)
- This episode was written by our favorite temp, B. J. Novak.
- This episode is the only one that has ever been introduced with a viewer discretion warning. Jenna Fischer (“Pam”) mentions this distinction with pride during an early TV Guide podcast.
- Jim introduces his real girlfriend in one of my favorite talking heads ever.
- Dwight asks Toby a question that no HR rep should ever be expected to answer.
- Pam’s mom makes an appearance!
- And, of course, the office gets a visit from the inimitable Todd Packer.