Michael Scott’s nephew
Luke appeared in The Office Season 7 premiere episode, Nepotism:
- Michael secretly hires Luke to be an assistant around the office. He is incompetent in the job, causing everyone to hate him. In an office meeting, Michael confesses to nepotism. In the end, Michael publicly spanks Luke in front of everybody, causing him to run out of the office crying.
- Luke: My name is Luke Cooper. I love cinema. My favorite movies are Citizen Kane and The Boondock Saints.
- Michael: Having Luke here is a pretty big deal for me, because his mother, who also happens to be my half-sister, kind of cut me off from that side of the family 15 years ago… 14. The last time I saw Luke was the opening day of ‘Ace Ventura II’ and that was ’95, so yes, 15 years on the dot. Anyway, I lost him in a forest.
- Michael: Luke and I have been working side-by-side as master and commander. Me as master, he as commander. Occasionally, he’ll need a little push, and I will do that, and he’ll slow down, and then I’ll push him again. That’s the thing with kids, you have to keep pushing. You have to push them until they push you back. And then you push some more. It’s all about give and take, but mostly it’s about pushing each other.
- Here is Luke’s Twitter page.