Feb. 14, Associated Press
Rainn Wilson, a Writers Guild member and co-star of “The Office,” said he was hearing that everyone on the show will report back on March 10 to shoot six more episodes.
Link: Hollywood Punches Back in As Strike Ends
Feb. 13, New York Times
- ‘The Office’ returns to the air April 10th.
- The first episode that will be produced is ‘Dinner Party.’
- A Christmas script was written before the strike, but will not be produced.
- As showrunner Greg Daniels mentioned previously, a total of six new episodes will be produced for Season 4.
- Handling the time lapse: “I’m tempted to just leap ahead to where we would have been,” Mr. Daniels said.
Link: No Pause Button: TV Studios and Writers Play Catch-Up After Strike
Update: NBC now confirms that The Office will return on Thursday, April 10th, 9-9:30pm ET.