Write a haiku (3 lines total, 1st line = 5 syllables, 2nd line = 7 syllables, 3rd line = 5 syllables) that includes the phrase “hope grows in a dump” as the last line.
How to enter the giveaway
- Submit your haiku by adding a comment to this post.
- It must follow the 5-7-5 haiku rule.
- It must include “hope grows in a dump” as its last line.
- Spelling and grammar count.
- G-rated, please.
- One entry per person. If you post multiple entries, you will be disqualified.
- Provide a valid email address in the Email address field.
- U.S. entrants only.
- Rules and deadlines subject to change without notice.
- I’ll choose my ten favorite entries and list them in a poll.
- You’ll decide the winners by picking your top three entries in that poll.
- Each of the three winners will receive The Office 2010 Calendar!
(I get to pick the exact calendar.)
Deadline to submit your entry
Submit your entry by Sunday, March 21, 11pm PT.
Once I accept your entry, it will become immediately visible.