Here’s a photo of Brian Baumgartner at the grand opening of The Pearl concert theater at The Palms, Las Vegas, on April 21. He mentions this trip briefly in his MySpace blog.
As Brian Baumgartner mentioned in his latest MySpace blog, he and Angela Kinsey will be visiting Scranton on May 19th.
My source in Scranton says:
Yep, they are indeed coming here on the 19th. The itinerary hasn’t really been established yet, but it looks like it’ll include a rooftop party at one of the city’s downtown parking garages. And I imagine they will end up at the mall at some point.
I’ll post more details the minute I get them!
The Tally is bustin’ at the seams this week!
- Article: IGN TV’s Top 10 Office Characters.
- Article: TV Squad’s analysis of last week’s Office marathon.
- Article: a brief interview with John Krasinski about Brief Interviews with Hideous Men.
- Article: Rashida Jones’ upcoming shoot on Fox’s “The Rules of Starting Over.”
- Article: covering Rainn Wilson’s assets can be pricey.
- Article: a sweet childhood story about Ed Helms.
- Live appearance: Ricky Gervais appears in NY on May 19th.
- TV appearance: Brian Baumgartner appears on TV Guide’s ‘TV Watercooler’ this Monday and other various times. Check your local listings.
- TV appearance: B.J. Novak appears on Late Night with Conan O’Brien on Wednesday, April 4th.
- TV appearance: Jenna Fischer appears on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Friday, April 6th.
- Fan event: theofficechat.com is sponsoring an Office Fans Family Reunion Luncheon on August 4th.
- Photos: pics of John Krasinski on the set of Leatherheads. 1 | 2
- Video: fanvid The Death of Jim Halpert.
- Video: HollywoodPressTV interviews the Office cast at the Blades of Glory premiere.
Tipsters: Kerry, Christopher, Mozart’s Friend, Kristina. Become a tipster.
Celebrating Rashida Jones’ appearance in TV Guide’s sexy issue, Office cast members talk about who they think is sexy:
Who would Jones — the daughter of Peggy Lipton and Quincy Jones — nominate for next year’s sexy list? “Rain Wilson. He’s got a sexy thing about him, he really does, the more people see him out of Dwight,” she said. “He’s got a sexy nerd thing going on.”
Nice photo of Rashida, Kate, and Brian, too!
Check out this video montage of E!’s Kristin Veitch talking with some of the Office cast at Paley Fest. (And did Angela reveal a little spoiler there?)
Link: Office Gone Wild!
I don’t usually post Tallies the first of the week, but the next few days are a bit busy for me, and I’m not sure when I’ll be back …
An assortment of Office-related tidbits sent in by OT readers:
- Photos: Rashida Jones at the Oscars
- New fansite: Office Pranks
- Video: Kevin Malone: Nobody Does It Better
- Video: Office/Lost mash-up
- Video: Creed Bratton original song
- Merchandise: Scrantonicity World Tour shirts
- Merchandise: Scranton Parade Day shirts
Tipsters: Cousin Mose, Dan C, Steve, Ben, Michelle, Dan O, Gretchen
Seen over at Kevin’s MySpace page:
Absolutely brilliant. Created by “Ken the Bulldog.”
From TV Guide:
TVGuide.com: Is there anything about [Kevin] that is like you?
Baumgartner: I do have a childlike enthusiasm at times. I certainly enjoy life and get pleasure sometimes in childish things. Other people have said that I am the [cast member] most unlike my character. I take that as a compliment, though I do really love the Kev. Not that we should study the series in a “dramaturgical” way, but if you look at it, nobody doesn’t like Kevin. He is the guy who is friendly with everyone. He has a casual, friendly fantasy football game with Jim, they certainly get along. He totally tolerates Dwight. He doesn’t dislike anyone — except Angela.