- Article: NBC pulls its TV shows from Apple iTunes.
- Article: ‘Office’ puts Scranton on magazine’s map.
- Article: Steve Carell honors Steve Martin at the Kennedy Center Honors.
- Article: 10 Questions for Ricky Gervais.
- Article: Angela Kinsey on Pregnancy Cravings and Maternity Clothes.
- Article: Jenna Fischer Readies Her Own Indie Comedy.
- Article: Parade Magazine interviews Jenna Fischer — includes a nice set of photos as well!
- Article: Jenna Fischer Talks About Sex Scenes With Her Movie Co-star.
- News: “Rainn Wilson is in negotiations to provide the voice of the sarcastic sports car Kitt in a new Knight Rider movie.” Source
- Photos: photos from the premiere of the film ‘Juno,’ including a few of Rainn Wilson (who makes a cameo) and David Denman.
- Photo: a photo of John Krasinski at the opening of ‘August: Osage County.’
- Photo: a photo of B.J. Novak at a funny holiday party.
- Live show: The Office writer Anthony Farrell has written a sketch show called The Audacity, which plays at The MET Theatre in Hollywood this weekend and next.
- Auction: bid on a copy of the book ‘Brief Interviews with Hideous Men’ signed by Julianne Nicholson and John Krasinski.
- Sale: Target.com is currently selling The Office Season 1 DVD for $9.99 and The Office Season 2 DVD for $12.99!
Tipsters: C Iorio, Carly, Jenny, Michelle T., Kathleen, Meg, Jared
I really love the last picture of Jenna in the Parade Magazine article. She looks so cute! Also, from the interview about Walk Hard, I’m so freaking excited to see that scene. It sounds HI-larious.
Rainn as Kitt = most random story of recent weeks!
I wonder… does this mean it will delete all of the NBC already downloaded material in our iTunes library?
PS. Have you seen the website for ‘Pizza by Alfredo’? Its hilarious!
I would totally send some of my favorite Snickers cookies to Angela! Here’s the recipe:
Cookie Bars made with SNICKERS® Brand Bars.
1 c. sugar
1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
1 c. soft butter
1 c. peanut butter
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
20 SNICKERS®fun size bars, cut in half (1/2 per cookie)
Shape dough around each candy, cover completely. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 13 to 16 minutes.
Makes 40 cookies.
They are absolutely incredible if I do say so myself!
Wait! Aren’t we *not* supposed to buy DVDs until the strike is over? We’ll just be giving the moguls more money while the writers continue to get their measly 4 percent!
And also, my platonic girl love of Jenna Fischer knows no bounds. She is so great in those interviews, of course.
And Michael Cera looked adorable at the Juno premiere. (so did Rainn) I can’t wait until that movie opens in my city.
Thanks for your hard work :)
Thanks for the link on the Target special with Season 1 and 2 DVDs. Someone did a Creed on me and never returned my copy of Season 2. So yeah… I will never get that back. LOL. I never owned Season 1 and with the low prices, I got three copies of both! My Christmas shopping is done! hehe. Jenna’s article in Parade was really sweet and I loved the pictures! That pink dress was so lovely. Hmm… wonder if that comes in my size.
Jenna sure seems to like John C. Reilly.
Yikes. I paid 50 bucks for seasons 1&2 and now it’s 22 bucks?
i looooved Ricky Gervais’s cameo idea. He and Harold Ramis so need cameos.
To make us miss the show even more (if that’s possible, since I’m in serious Office-withdrawal already), “The Office” has made it to Time TV critic James Poniewozik’s year-end Top 10 list of returning TV shows (coming in at #6). Yay! I’ve quoted his blurb about the show below:
“Jim hooked up with Pam, and the show lived to tell the tale. In its third year, the sitcom deftly played the office love triangle (sorry, Team Karen), balanced wackiness and poignancy and pulled off the brilliant flip-the-script move of promoting temp Ryan to become Michael’s corporate boss. Its roster of supporting characters is as broad, delightful and well-drawn as any ensemble drama’s. You don’t have to be crazy not to watch this show, but it would help.”
You can navigate for the full list (along with his Top 10 New TV Shows) at this link
“And also, my platonic girl love of Jenna Fischer knows no bounds.”
Nor does my man-crush on Ricky Gervais.