When you want to take a break from football today, check these items out:
- Blogs: updates this week from Bealsebub 1 and 2, John the props guy, Kevin, and Kate. Oh, and Bob Vance’s blog has a few photos from Phyllis’ Wedding.
- Article: MeeVee interviews Melora Hardin.
- Article: This lucky teen scored an Office set visit and an internship!
- Article: American Jewish Life Magazine interviews Rashida Jones.
- Article: Any OT readers from (or near) Boiling Springs, South Carolina? Maybe you’ll see John Krasinski there!
- Article: Jenna Fischer will act and sing in her next film project, Walk Hard.
- Giveaway: Win a Dwight Bobblehead courtesy of MeeVee!
- Auction: two more auction items from David Denman.
- Audio: MeeVee has some funny Golden Globes audio clips.
- Video: Jenna Fischer stars in the video Nonhuman Resources (2004). Jenna can’t help but be adorable, even as a witch!
- Video: Check out a nerdy John Krasinski in the film trailer for Smiley Face.
Tipsters: Melody, Nick, Jennifer, Amy, Megzy
So jealous of that teen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! words can’t describe!
its so much fun to see everyone branching out to other projects
(as long as theyre still on the office. thats all that matters.)
ahhh i love the ali larter reference in the audio clip
i live in Columbia, SC which is about an hour and a half from where they are shooting the movie so hopefully one weekend me and my other office friends will take a road trip and try to find him! wish us luck :)
The video with Jenna as a witch is very interesting and creative.
Kinda makes me think of how Pam needs a bit of a makeover. Cause ya know, Jenna tends to look way prettier without all the Pam-ness.
When did Jenna do that Nonhuman Resources vid? FUNNY AS HELL, HA HA HA.
Is that Brian Baumgartner on the bus in the Smiley Face trailer? Kind of looks like him.
When Jenna says “If I don’t get money soon I’m gonna loss my shoe”, I almost lost it. HA HA HA HA
dean.. read expand the information on the right of the youtube page.. it says that she did it before she got cast as pam, but she had already auditioned.
Sure does, I was staring right at it too.
Who knew Jenna was such a magician!
tanster, you might want to mark the blogs as “spoilers.” :-)
thanks for all the links. who knew jenna could sing?! well except for grief counseling of course.
i know jen! i’m so jealous of that kid also! what a great opportunity!
Does the kid who won the Office interm, have his “Office” school video project on Youtube?
I’d love to see it!!!
haha john is a great nerd
well, im mad.
John the prop guy – you will be missed!!!
I can’t believe that kid got an internship!! I’m a TV production major and I would give my right arm to get an internship on The Office. I am so jealous, he is so lucky. I hope he appreciates it.
Even with John’s hair slicked down and a pair of nerdy glasses on, he still manages to make me smile. Did anyone else think that his line in the trailer, “So what? You want 500 dollars?” was hilarious???? I watched it like four times and laughed every time! Looky at our Jim Halpert, growing up and acting in stoner movies! Awww…
I also heard they are filming in Salisbury, NC. So if your in Charlotte or on the I-85 corridor it should be easy to get to most of the places they are filming.
For all of you wondering, yes of course I appreciate it. How could I not? Here is where you can download the video
Has anyone seen any pics of Jenna in Blades of glory? cus isnt that coming out soon?
I live in the upstate of SC… I auditioned to be an extra in the movie, but I haven’t received a call yet. I really hope to be a part of it. And I will constantly be looking out for John! :D