Premiere Magazine’s “The 20 Hottest New Faces of Comedy” list includes some of our favorite cast members from The Office. (And a guest star, too!)
Link: The 20 Hottest New Faces of Comedy
Tipster: The Two Cents
Birthday Greetings to our favorite:
– Cadbury Egg sleuth,
– Museum prankster, and
– Put-upon temp,
But most of all,
Happy Birthday to the guy who wrote the episode that turned me on to The Office in the first place!
Image is everything. — Andre Agassi
Trailers galore this week!
- Article: Sitcoms circle the wagons. Analysis of some of the fall’s returning comedies, including The Office.
- Article: Steve Carell at Comic-Con 2007. BuddyTV | OC Weekly
- Article: The Office’s Leading Man — John Krasinski.
- Article: ‘Simpsons’ creators pick perfect time to sent Springfield sillies to big screen. Includes some interesting quotes from The Office Executive Producer Greg Daniels.
- Chat: Rainn Wilson chats online with Tom O’Neil of the Gold Derby Forums on Tuesday, July 31. Jenna is lining up to do a chat, too!
- Graphic: who is that, endorsing the Denver Post Underground Music Showcase?
- Fan story: a fan meets David Denman and Jenna Fischer!
- Photo: a yearbook picture of John Krasinski.
- Video: a trailer for Horton Hears a Who, starring Steve Carell.
- Video: a trailer for The Comebacks, co-starring David Koechner (“Todd Packer”) and Melora Hardin (“Jan”).
- Video: a trailer for Dragon Wars, co-starring Craig Robinson (“Darryl”).
- Video: if you are a Netflix user, you can watch The Office Seasons 1 and 2 online for free! Just log in, click the “Watch Now” tab, and then click “Top 50.”
- OT subscription options: I’ve updated the OT Subscription page to include a comments feed and instructions on how to follow OT at Twitter.
Tipsters: Nicholas, Dave, Cheryl, Jason, Jessica, Chris, blsmao, Phyllis’ Pants, _bales
Rhythmdev’s updated their wallpaper collection to include Ryan and Creed! Previous wallpapers after the jump.
Ryan Howard (no longer available)
Creed Bratton (no longer available)
Continue reading “Wallpapers by rhythmdev”
With this being one of the slowest Office news weeks ever, I had some free time to play around with Twitter.
Twitter lets you send short messages to “followers,” who can choose to receive your messages via IM or cell phone text messages.
I post a Twitter whenever I update OfficeTally. You can see what they look like in the OT sidebar.
To follow OfficeTally’s twitters:
1) Log in or create an account at Twitter.
2) Go to the OfficeTally Twitter page.
3) Click the Follow button.
SPOILER WARNING! E! Online got a chance to chat with The Office’s Co-Executive Producer Kent Zbornak about Season 4:
I heard that the first four episodes are the one-hour episodes.
That is correct, and they will air back-to-back. Starting Sept. 29, our first hour will air, and then the following Thursdays our other three hours will air.
Link: Office Scoop — See What’s in Store for Pam and Jim …
See Office cast members on these upcoming shows:
- Today, Fri Jul 27:
Jenna Fischer on That 70s Show, “Don’t Lie to Me,” FX.
- Tonight, Fri Jul 27:
Angela Kinsey on Monk, “Mr. Monk and the Naked Man,” USA. PREMIERE!
- Mon, Jul 30:
Nancy Walls on Becker, “Thank You for Not Smoking,” CW.
- Mon, Jul 30:
Kate Flannery on Bernie Mac, “Stiff Upper Lip,” FOX.
- One more thing:
Lastly, an Office cast member was recently on Mind of Mencia. I won’t tell you who it is and ruin the surprise. (NSFW)
Tipsters: Gabby, UNSHUN
I’ll be giving away a Dwight Bobblehead Pin (courtesy NBC Office Store) sometime today.
I will post a trivia question and open this post to comments at some undisclosed time — simply be the first person to add a comment with the correct answer to the question, and you win! SPELLING COUNTS.
Remember to include a valid email address. Sorry, U.S. residents only.
In one of Creed’s recent blogs at NBC.com, what food did people cook on the bus floor?