Update: The poll is now closed. Prizewinners will be announced on Tuesday …
Kent said, “This was tough!!!! We have a LOT of HUGELY talented fans.”
And here are the 20 finalists, in no particular order: Continue reading “Talking Head Contest finalists — for realsies”
I’ve just been notified by a certain Central Time zoner that at least three new scenes are in tonight’s airing of ‘Women’s Appreciation.’
If it hasn’t played in your time zone yet, WATCH IT! And then post a comment. :)
- Women’s Appreciation (r), NBC: there’s a special place in my heart for this episode, because it marks one of the most exciting days of my life.
- Craig Robinson, Tempe Improv: Craig’s at the Tempe Improv for the next four days, go check out the show! Read a Tallyhead’s review of his Chicago performance, and then go buy tickets for Tempe. Fan report after the jump.
- Valentine Card giveaway, OfficeTally Chat Room: Matt and Mosby pilfered my last box of Office Valentine Cards, and are giving them away every Thursday night, one card at a time, until they’re all gone. You may have to answer a trivia question or stand on your head to get one, who knows … click the chat room link over there, under ‘Notable Posts’ – – – – – – – – – ->
Continue reading “Happening tonight …”
I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy of The Office Season 3 DVD (thank you, NBC!). Over the past several days, I’ve watched every single new minute of it. Here are my notes and a few screenshots.
Continue reading “Notes on The Office Season 3 DVD”
OT reader Chappa reports the following:
Today I was at my local Best Buy and they had Season 3 out!!! I purchased the gift set for $49.99 that includes a mini-Dwight Schrute bobblehead, Dundie Award, Welcome Aboard Letter and of course Season 3 of The Office.
1. The Dundie looks pretty much like the one in the show. It is about the same size as the DVD itself and looks really authentic.
2. The letter is printed on Dundle Mifflin stationery and is the letter employees received after The Merger. It also contains 16 general rules of the office.
3. The mini bobblehead is pretty much the same as the one sold on NBC.com.
4. The box is the usual Dunder Mifflin paper box with a few fake stickers on them. One reads “Hello my name is Future Dwight (Level Orange).” Another is “Beets, Bears, Battlestar Galactica.” “Scranton or Bust” is another one.
5. Now to the DVD set. The inside front packaging is the same picture of the NBC.com website. It all looks like a cork board with various pictures and messages on it. All the DVDs look like graphing paper with a paper clip bent to form the numbers.
The Office’s Co-Executive Producer Kent Zbornak is sending me the list of the 20 finalists for the OfficeTally Talking Head Contest and I will post it later today, along with a poll so that you, the OfficeTally reader, can pick your favorite.
The top five vote-getters will each receive a cast-autographed copy of The Office Season 3 DVD!
Can you stand the anticipation?
Wow, this is really late. Sorry, guys. So completely distracted today …
Tipsters: Officeisms1978, Mike, Jason, Kell, AuntWeeza, Brittany, Shannon, Julia
Even though it has absolutely NO new footage, I still love it.
Link: The Office New Season